Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Off Movies and Getting Ready


Huuurrrmmmm …..

Hah …

Wokeh its been quite an interesting week. Works getting better and I think things maybe picking up a bit. My mentor and someone who I look up to just got back here, well temporarily. So that’s good. With him you just can’t help but try to learn as much as possible from him. He s got tons of experience and he s someone you respect. So hopefully I ll get gain some valuable experience from him…

Wokeh…

National Treasure

We actually watched movie after sometime,can you believe it. Well the previous movie we watched was Oceans Twelve. Wait a sec that’s not too long ago..Anyway the Oceans Twelve experience was packaged with the normal morons who think they forking own the cinema. Idiots. Oceans was not bad but it wasn’t great. I was really looking forward to watching National Treasure cause after all its been sometime since a really good India Jones sort of movie was out. So we watched it and as we were about to catch the movie I noticed behind us was a family. I think there was 5 of em and 3 of em were kids. So I told my fiancée that we might be getting the usual package again. Well you know; talking, asking questions and what not. By the way this time around we decided to catch it at OU and usually we tend to be unlucky when we watch there so I was quite convince that we re gonna experience the same thing when the family was sitting behind. My instinct didn’t disappoint me, when at the start of the movie one of the daughter kept asking what movie that they re watching. It was like 5 or 6 times that she repeated the question. I shit you not. So things we re not looking good. Fortunately to my surprise after that they were the most well behaved cinema goers I have came across. They didn’t make any noise what so ever, no phones ringing no loud conversations and questions heard. It was really good, I wished I could come up to the dad and shook his hand and congratulate him for raising such well behaved cinema goers. I really wanted to. Cause I ve experienced way too many fork ups at the cinema that I feel I want to congratulate such cool people whenever I see them. Its becoming so bad that there are times that I told myself, if only we had bouncers in the cinema. Bouncers who would beat the crap out of the idiots we try to have their 30 seconds of fame/shame at the cinema. Top of the hit list are people who talk, ask stupid questions, people who let their phone ring, people who try to be cool in the cinema. The number one people who should get a really good beating are people who let their phone ring and actually answer them. Forking Forkers.

Getting Ready

Besides that, as you know I m getting married at the end of the year, so being a project coordinator by profession I just don’t want my own wedding to be a big mess. So from what I heard usually you need to plan the whole thing as early as a year before the date. So right now I’m about a month and a half behind schedule. Well no worries there, the reason I didn’t want to start on it was because we just moved in to the new house and there were tons of work to do. Especially for my parents. So I just thought that, lets resolve the house first before doing anything for the wedding. So now that’s nearly done we can do that, the first thing to do was decide the date then the venue. Huurrmmm so far seems ok. At first we didn’t know where to do it, either we do it at home or find a hall to do it. So we just went on looking for a hall and found one. Well my parents have been there before so we went there to check it out. Well the place was good. Personally I don’t mind where the wedding is held as long as my fiancée is happy, it does not burn a hole in my parents pocket and wherever its held I should be able to invite all the important people that I know.

Shoot I got to go…Dang its twice that I missed gym. I’ve gotta start going tomorrow….

Off to dinner …

Cheers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home