Friday, February 18, 2005

Calming Down,Crap Service and England Losing ...

Calm Down

Have you ever been told by your boss to calm down???

Well I know how. Holly crap, imagine how I felt when my boss had to tell me that. Well it’s like this; we have an office where the whole team is sitting together, so we share our phone lines, so when you are talking to someone on the phone others would notice. So when I was talking to the client and for some reason I just lost my cool. I just did not realize how ballistic I was at that time, so my boss had to tell me to calm down. I was like OMG what happened to me? My boss had to tell me to calm down aisey…I was so embarrassed and ashamed about it…Wait Im actually quite scared when he said that… I was telling myself …OMG! I m going to get tapaued by my boss after this…So far he has said nothing…But if he does say anything its fully understandable and totally right… I should not have done that …No question about it…

I just hoped I do not do it again….

Damn it, the thing really had an affect on me, which is why I blogged it straight away…Just needed to let it out… I got to get pass this so that I can focus back on my work. Focus, focus and focus …

By the way I have been shit busy lately so blogging is taking a back seat at the moment…

Still I need to get away from some of the stuff before it really gets to me. Today I learned a really valuable lesson. Never lose your cool and try to net let your passion screw up your actions.

K nuff of that ….

There is a lot of stuff that I wanted to post about but since you guys are aware, I cant seem to find the time at the moment. Well here some stuff that’s happened since

Restaurant De Cheingmai (2 out 5)

It was my mums birthday so we all thought of going somewhere to celebrate it. Our home is not far from the Sungai Buluh area and we heard of this neat Thai restaurant there. There seem to be a lot of huuu aahhh about it. Since there was a lot of us the logical food to have that day was of course rice therefore Thai fits nicely to our plan. There is a malay word for it…Muai …Eating rice is muai, meaning the eerrrr …. The food satisfies peoples hunger easier, then say other types of food such as sushi or dim sum where you have to eat a lot if not youre gonna still be hungry. Anyway. This place is quite secluded so getting there requires you to do a bit of exploration and if you are unlucky you ll probably get lost. When you get there you will be quite surprised of the whole place. Its big and to a certain extent looks like a Siam palace. So when we went there we ordered food and at this point we noticed that the guy who took our order (seem like the owner) was a bit snobbish. Well typical melayu I guess, when your place is well known you treat your customer like dirt. We wanted the Tom Yum to not be spicy he didn’t want to entertain, my grand parents wanted to order noodles he said the kitchen is busy and it ll be difficult to entertain the order. WTF ??!! If you can’t why the fork did you put it in the menu in the first place. Heck put a bloody disclaimer on the menu to let us know that these food are not served during peak hours. Fork you k. The arsehole even gave us a look which luckily I didn’t realize. You see we were there to not only eat but we wanted to have fun and have a good experience. The people there are not too accommodating; I doubt we were that particular. Well for the money we paid they could have at least provided a decent service. I do agree that the food is quite nice but due to the bad service I would not recommend people to go there. Plus its frigging expansive. The whole dinner cost us rm390. For that amount we could have gone to Tamarind where the place is wicked and the service is good. Heck if we went to Vichuda we would probably have twice the amount of food we ordered and the service there is waaaay better. True we ordered quite a number of food but anyone who has been there would agree that its expansive and a bit over rated. My fiancée and me manage to chip in a bit, yeah my dad’s retired so a bit unfair if I let him pay for everything. To me good service plays a big part and this place does not have one. So a measly 2 is all Im gonna give you.

England Losing to France

Hahahahah ….

Seems like the silver lining for me last weekend. They really got what they deserved. See I ve said it all along England are a 2 man team and that is Johnny Wilkinson and Martin Johnson. Both are top notch but the England team deserved it for being one dimensional. You should have heard one of the commentator’s comments. One of them, was quite certain that they were winning the game. Praising the team, the no8 on a much improved performance. When the French team clawed their way back he went as far as to say the French didn’t deserved it. Hah…Is that so? Then how the hell did they won the world cup? What the French did to them was exactly what they have been doing all the time even when they won the world cup. So Mr Commentator does this mean the England team did not deserve the World Cup? As painful for me to admit that they deserved it I believe credit should be given to them. So I guess England fans have to swallow the ironic situation they are facing at the moment. But didn’t anyone realize this? During the second half the game was stopped for quite sometime due to substitutions made by the French. I think it was done on purpose to break England rhythm and momentum. If you are aware, after that substitution France took control of the game and never looked back. It ll be interesting to see how Sir Clive Arrogant shapes up his Lions team with England not being able to perform up to his required standard.

Marriage Course

Lastly …I ll be going to the wedding course this weekend. Ekekekekek…I ll blog about it next week. Have a nice weekend.

Cheers….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home