Friday, March 11, 2005

Aloof....

Yowza !

Just back from a break, you see my colleague and I had to work through CNY but in return we were able to apply leave on a different day. So I spent a few days chilling, did not do much though then again a holiday is a holiday.

Last week before I took leave we watched Sepet. Hahaha … well honestly I was quite apprehensive about it. It’s a malay love story plus there was no hot chick in it so what do you expect right? I heard it was quite good but really the idea of spending my movie money on a malay movie seems a bit odd. I guess the last time I watched a malay movie was …… gosh I cant remember. Seriously but I have to confess back in the days when I was young and quite dumb I was guilty of watching Sembilu. Aaaarrgghhh! I cant believe Im admitting to it! Well it did happen my mates will crack up every time we talked about this. We can still remember after the movie where people were crying but the funniest part was when we realize a dude at the seat behind us shedding some tears too hahahah to rub it in his friends were making fun of him. Heheheh those were the days man.

Anyway we did catch Sepet, luckily there was not any good movie that I wanted to watch cause we might not have been able to watch it. Then again since my fiancée wanted to catch it what the heck she deserves to watch what she wants to right. So we bought tickets and went into the cinema, the first thing that strike me was the fact that the audience in the cinema did not comprise of only malays. Ok I am not trying to think stereotypically but it’s a fact, if it’s a malay movie the majority of the viewers would be malay. Not this movie though, there was Chinese, Mat Saleh and Indians I was quite impressed. Not that the movie had a big budget marketing drive, probably just a simple one through Bata (no wonder in the movie Orkid is wearing baju kurung and Bata shoes all the time) so the interest it managed to generate was also notable. By the way Ida Nerina and Ning was sitting in front of us in the cinema.

Ok something just happened ….
I can not continue … I need time for myself …
Enjoy the weekend …

May your days be better then mine …

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. wat's up major? been quite a while since u last blog. rather disssapointing when there's nothing new.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Rasidee said...

Yoo...dude, same to me. Seems like our difficulty made things horrible and can't say much in blog lately. Hopefully this problem settled in haste.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home